5 bedroom Villa with Pool, sleeps 10, near Cala di Volpe, Costa Smeralda with optional catering
Situated amongst the cool greenery overlooking Cala di Volpe bay is this beautifully decorated 5 bedroom villa with spacious garden and fabulous views. This envious position is a major draw if you are looking for comfort, style and jaw dropping scenery. The professional kitchen is certainly a plus for the MasterChefs out there whilst the sought after position, located within easy access of Pevero Golf Course as well as recommended restaurants and the main towns of the Costa Smeralda, ensures guests will enjoy a relaxing holiday in a stylish setting.
Guests approach the villa via the main road where guests can enter by car onto a gently descending driveway where parking is available in front of the main entrance. The villa opens into the extensive lounge with skylight and patio doors offering picture postcard views opening out onto the L-shaped sea view facing terrace. The lounge is semi open plan with the generous dining room which also features patio doors on 2 sides opening out onto the L shaped sea view facing terrace where a large outdoor dining table is positioned under a shady canopy and nearby BBQ facilities. The professional kitchen is situated to the rear of the dining room. The bedrooms are accessed via 2 corridors emanating from the lounge.
The following bedrooms are located half a flight of stairs up from corridor 1:
Bedroom 1: Large single bedroom with en-suite shower room
Bedroom 2: Double room with en-suite shower room
Bedroom 3: 3 steps down to a Double bedroom with 4 poster bed, en-suite shower room and French doors opening out onto the raised part of the L-shaped sea facing terrace where is then 3 steps down to the main part of the terrace.
The following bedrooms are accessed via half a flight of stairs going down from corridor 2, there is a study area situated before the bedrooms:
Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and door leading out to a patio.
Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring a sunken bath and door leading out to a side patio.
Step outside into the spacious garden which slopes down to the pool and sundeck. Access to the pool is via 7 steps from the garden.
The villa can arrange catering on request , payable locally.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the wider area. Guests can walk to beautiful sandy beaches, the nearest being Pevero beach, and delicious restaurants are within walking distance at the Pevero Golf Club. Shallow waters and gentle tides make the beaches in Capriccioli ideal for families with young children. Pevero Golf Club is renowned the world over for being one of the most magnificent golf courses in the world, ideal for those active guests. For those looking to explore a little further, the enchanting hilltop town San Pantaleo, less than 1h away, is well worth a visit on Thursdays for their traditional market day.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportOlbia
- Distance to airport30 km
- Nearest townAbbiadori for main shops and restaurants. Capriccioli village has restaurants
- Distance to town3 km to Abbiadori, 3 km to Capriccioli
- Details on nearest shopsMain shopping malls and grocery shops in Abbiadori
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 14 nights for July & August, 7 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: Villa = 220m2, grounds = 1600m2
- Pool depth up to 2.5 metres
- Car park: For 2 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool private to the property
- Professional kitchen appliances througout including Range cooker, magic chef, juicer, Boiler/steamer, as well as the main sink there is a separate food preparation sink, American style fridge and separate wine chiller.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, parasols, dining table & bench, benches
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- All staff available on request for supplement.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Olbia
- Distance to airport: 30 km
- Nearest town: Abbiadori for main shops and restaurants. Capriccioli village has restaurants
- Distance to town: 3 km to Abbiadori, 3 km to Capriccioli
- Details on nearest shops: Main shopping malls and grocery shops in Abbiadori
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500 m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 1 km
- Distance from the center: 3 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Catering: Available on request for a supplement.
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 2000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 1,285.00 01 June - 30 June£ 1,600.00 30 June - 28 July£ 1,860.00 28 July - 01 Sept.£ 2,285.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 1,600.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 1,285.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: