5 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Houlakia on Mykonos Island, Sleeps 10
Holiday Highlights ~ Private Infinity Pool ~ BBQ and pool bar ~ Close to the beach ~ Wind protected location ~ Live-in staff ~ Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies ~ Concierge services and private chef available ~
Located in Houlakia near the northern coast of the island, this 5-bedroom luxury villa is only a short drive from the beach and an 18-minute drive from Mykonos Town. With a private infinity pool, pool bar, large terrace with sea views and live-in staff, this villa is ideal for large groups or families seeking the tranquility of the villa’s location and its close proximity to the beach.
The villa consists of 2 separate buildings; the main villa and a guest annex house. The main villa is only available to use. If there is a larger family or group of friends then MY014 is available to rent, which includes both the main villa and the annex building. This sleeps an additional 8 guests; a maximum of 18 persons. In the main villa, there are three storeys. On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall that leads to a large living room with two lounge areas, a kitchen, laundry room and separate WC. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning. Two of the bedrooms also have direct access to the pool area and sea views. On the lower ground floor there is a master suite with a queen-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, air-conditioning and two patios, one of which has sea views. There is another double bedroom on this level with its own en-suite shower room, air-conditioning and a balcony with sea views.
Transfers and personal drivers can be organised to/from the airport. Please enquire at time of booking. If interested in hiring a car, it is recommended to organise this at the destination, although there are limited taxis available on the island. The villa is located only minutes from several beaches including Agrari Beach and Elia Beach. The much busier Super Paradise Beach is also not far by car and guests can enjoy sunbathing there or can stay into the evening to experience Mykonos’ world renowned nightlife first hand. Other destinations of interest on the island include Mykonos Town for a day of shopping or a visit to the The Archaeological Museum of Mykonos. Guests may also enjoy a visit to the iconic Windmills of Kato Mili.
- Distance to beach2.8 km
- Nearest airportMykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport10.9 km
- Nearest townHoulakia
- Distance to town2.8 km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2.8 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 5 nights minimum stay during peak season. 3 nights minimum stay during all other seasons.
- Arrival days: Any day arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Area: 550m2
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies provided.
- Concierge services included in price.
- Wind protected location.
- Cot and high chair included in price
- Infinity beach entry pool with pool bar
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily change of towels; Change of linen twice a week
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms only
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 20m length
- Pool private to the property
- Infinity pool
- Ice maker
- Power generator
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Laundry room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Shaded pergola, wooden table, benches, chairs, lounging area, outdoor WC and shower
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 8
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Staff on site /available
- Discreet daily cleaning
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.8 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 9-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Mykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport: 10.9 km
- Nearest town: Houlakia
- Distance to town: 2.8 km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2.8 km
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 2.8 km
- Distance from the center: 2.8 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €1500 - Please note: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
24 Apr. - 01 June£ 1,032.00 01 June - 22 June£ 1,417.00 22 June - 13 July£ 2,058.00 12 Aug. - 07 Sept.£ 2,058.00 07 Sept. - 30 Sept.£ 1,032.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.