Three Bedroom stone Villa with Sea Views, metres from the beach in Perast, Kotor Bay, Montenegro
This beautifully restored Montenegrin stone house, located in the beautiful seaside village of Perast, one of the best preserved 18th century towns along the Adriatic coast. Located in Europe's southernmost Fjord, the property offers wonderful views over the bay of Kotor and an unrivalled position in an unspoilt seaside destination.
The villa is approached from a path off the coastal road. Steps lead up to the villa where on this raised ground floor level there is a terrace suitable for outdoor dining. Guests enter the villa through the main door into an open plan kitchen diner lounge area which features a double sofa bed, wood burning stove, exposed stone walls and modern and comfortable furniture. This contemporary mixed with traditional style continues throughout the villa where on the first floor there is a double bedroom offering bay views and a separate shower room. The third floor features a twin bedroom and a double bedroom with bay views and a separate shower room. The first floor double bedroom contains a sofa bed which can accommodate up to 2 additional persons (preferably children) for an additional £10 per person per night payable in advance.
The town of Perast offers swimming in the bay via a ‘pontoon’ style beach by the waterfront where visitors will also find a sprinkling of cafes and restaurants including a typical Montenegrin Konoba and a fish restaurant. Watersports/activities which can be arranged include Kayak rental, water skiing, boat trips, diving, fishing, walking and hiking, Adventure Park High ropes challenge, bird watching, one day skippered charters, Tara canyon, horse riding, mountain biking rafting and wine tasting tours. Other areas of interest nearby include the magnificent UNESCO protected town of Kotor, Budva city and Sveti Stefan. The property also makes for an ideal two centre holiday with Croatia. Speak to one of our travel consultants for further details.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportTivat - Dubrovnik also a possibility.
- Distance to airportTivat 20km, Dubrovnik 59km.
- Nearest townKotor. Large village Risan is also within easy reach.
- Distance to town14 km
- Distance to bus stop100 m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes to Risan or Kotor
- Details on nearest shopsLocal grocery shops.
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August (shorter stays on request). 3 nights all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00 (earlier check-in on request).
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 18th century
- Last renovated: 2006
- Heating comments: Bedrooms are heated by oil fired heaters, lounge is heated by wood burning stove.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- 1st High chair is included in the price, a 2nd additional high chair will be a charged at €15 per stay payable on arrival.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Additional persons (up to 2) can be accommodated on a single sofa bed located in the first floor double bedroom. There is also a double sofa bed in the lounge. Supplement applies. Please select the correct party size at time of booking for accurate quote. Maximum 7 adults and 1 child under 12 accepted at the property. A cot can be placed in the first floor double bedroom.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes' walk
- Nearest airport: Tivat - Dubrovnik also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: Tivat 20km, Dubrovnik 59km.
- Nearest town: Kotor. Large village Risan is also within easy reach.
- Distance to town: 14 km
- Distance to bus stop: 100 m
- Details on nearest shops: Local grocery shops.
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 100 m
- Distance from the sea: 35 m
- Distance from the center: 14 km
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes to Risan or Kotor
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- 1st Cot is included in the price, additional cots are charge at €50 per stay payable on arrival.
- Additional charges apply for persons 7 and 8 = £10 per person per night.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 165.00 01 May - 01 June£ 183.00 01 June - 01 July£ 218.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 252.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 218.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 183.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 166.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER*: 10% off April - June 2019