Family Villa near Vale do Lobo and Almancil, Sleeps 6
This charming villa, full of character and furnished with a mix of antiques and collectables, is an absolute delight and offers guests a wonderful location in which to wind down from a busy schedule. Located in Almancil and within easy access of popular places of interest, guests staying at the property will be spoilt for choice between either completely chilling out, or finding time to discover all the activities on offer in this part of Portugal.
The villa is approached along a gravel road which at times is uneven and then into a driveway which runs down the side of the villa. Guests enter into a ground floor hallway which is open plan with a kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, and a lounge/dining room with patio doors opening onto the garden. There is also a separate bathroom off the hallway. The ground floor also contains a bedroom quarter with a twin bedroom and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom decorated in a traditional style. The first floor, accessed via a spiral staircase, opens into a hallway where there is a further double bedroom with door to a terrace overlooking the pool and garden, a separate shower room, and a galleried lounge featuring a double sofa bed which overlooks the ground floor lounge.
The villa’s main attraction lies outside where the delightful mature lawned garden with pool also includes a shady dining area with BBQ, a separate summer kitchen, outside WC and a tennis court located behind the villa.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa which is within easy access of supermarkets, restaurants, bars and the beach. Almancil offers guests a great base from which to explore the Algarve. Nearby places to visit include the Aqua Show Park for water lovers whilst for nature lovers there is the Ria Formasa Natural Park a natural lagoon of 18,000 hectares which features the Ilha Deserta .
- Distance to beach6 km
- Nearest airportFaro Airport
- Distance to airport18km
- Nearest townAlmancil
- Distance to town3.8km
- Distance to bus stopn/a
- Frequency of busesn/a
- Details on nearest shopsRestaurants, cafes and grocery stores
- Distance to nearest shops2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1994
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: Villa size: 150m2 Plot 2,000m2
- Pool access: Stairs
- Cot/ crib (on request)
- Private tennis court
- Frequency of linen/towel change: weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): In double bedrooms only
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m x 6.0m. Depth: 1.2m - 2.3m
- Pool private to the property
- Tennis court
- Additional kitchen facilities: Breakfast bar
- Internet Access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Covered terrace, dining facilities, built-in barbeque and toilet and shower
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa bed for additional 2 persons in the lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Additional information on bathrooms: The en-suite bathroom to the double bedroom on the ground floor features a half bath
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 6 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Faro Airport
- Distance to airport: 18km
- Nearest town: Almancil
- Distance to town: 3.8km
- Distance to bus stop: n/a
- Details on nearest shops: Restaurants, cafes and grocery stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2.5km
- In suburb
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: n/a
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: n/a
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- First cot is free, second is charged at €15 per week (on request)
- Air conditioning
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 200 in cash
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Mar. - 01 Apr.£ 199.00 01 Apr. - 01 July£ 218.00 01 July - 01 Aug.£ 329.00 01 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 359.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 265.00 01 Oct. - 31 Oct.£ 218.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: