1 Bedroom Cottage with Shared Pool, Sleeps 2
Located in picturesque village of El Risco in Agaete, surrounded by rolling mountains is this lovely 1 bedroom cottage with shared swimming pool. El Risco is a fantastic destination and ideal for couples looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the modern world. The nearest major town of Agaete is 15km away whilst the beautiful coast is 15 minutes drive. Though there are great views from the pool and terrace area of the cottage.
The ground floor of the cottage has has a living room with sofa bed (can be used as additional sleeping area but not for more guests), kitchen and bathroom. Whilst the first floor has a bedroom with 2 single beds. From the front terrace, covered dining area and pool, views of the area can be enjoyed. There is also a BBQ available to prepare a great meal.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa which is within easy access of supermarkets, restaurants, bars and the beach. Places to visit include Roque Nublo (Cloud Rock) is volcanic rock standing 262ft tall and is 5,948ft above sea level, it is a famous landmark of the island.
- Distance to beach16 km
- Nearest airportGran Canaria Airport
- Distance to airport72km
- Nearest townAgaete
- Distance to town16km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops16 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant16km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00-20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1950
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 65m2
- Grounds: 200m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 1 car.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 40m2
- Pool shared with other guests
- Washing machine
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and sun loungers
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa-bed in lounge.
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to golf - 47km
- Distance to beach: 16 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15 minutes
- Nearest airport: Gran Canaria Airport
- Distance to airport: 72km
- Nearest town: Agaete
- Distance to town: 16km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 16 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 16km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
19 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 158.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: