5 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Corfu Town, Sleeps 10-12
Located near Corfu Town and with stunning sea views, this incredibly unique three storey 5-bedroom villa has an array of services and amenities for all travellers and everything a family with young children could need on holiday. It has a large private heated swimming pool, outdoor dining area, playground and large living space indoors making it the perfect villa for larger groups or families. Included in the price is an on-site chef who can create a menu for guests and a driver who can transport guests to Corfu Town. Originally built in 1870, this stately home was refurbished in 2018 and has an eclectic style with a truly modern touch.
On the ground floor, there is a large lounge, kitchen and dining room with direct access to the terrace, gardens and pool area. On the first floor, there are two interconnected rooms (one double and one twin) making it ideal for families with young children. On this level, there are also two bathrooms - one with a bathtub and double sink, the other with a shower. On the second floor there are three additional bedrooms - two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room whilst the other two bedrooms have shared access to a shower room. Outside there are lush gardens with trees, flowers and rare plants. The private swimming pool is heated throughout the year and guests lounging on the terrace will have incredible views of the seas and mountains beyond. Guests will also enjoy al fresco dining by the outdoor BBQ.
Car hire is recommended, although a driver and buses are available. The villa is only a short drive away from Corfu Town with its abundance of restaurants, museums and sites such as the Old Fortress and Spilias Square. For beach lovers, there is stunning Faliraki Beach in Corfu Town or Porto Timoni which many consider to be one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Also, about an hours’ drive away, is the stunning natural wonder of Akra Drastis, the rock formations along the northernmost coast of the island. For families with young children, the popular Aqualand Park Corfu is only a 20-minute drive away.
- Distance to beach3.7 km
- Nearest airportCorfu International Airport
- Distance to airport4.1 km
- Nearest townCorfu Town
- Distance to town2.5 km
- Distance to bus stop150 m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant800 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 3 nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: Any time
- Check-out: Any time
- Built: 1870
- Last renovated: 2018
- Area: 1500 m2
- Included in price: Child-friendly cutlery, high-chair, car seat, cot, cot linens, travel cot, baby bath, playpen and bottle steriliser
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily linen and towel change
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 11m x 4.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Children's play area
- Wi-Fi TV with Netflix, Satellite & DVD player (Blue Ray)
- Video games consoles (Playstation 4, X-Box One)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Pizza oven
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Picnic table, dining table, chairs, sun beds
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Wine Cellar
- Connecting Rooms
- Information on bedrooms: 1 sofa bed available to accommodate 2 addtional persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- On-site housekeeper cleans daily, included in price
- On-site chef included in price (food and ingredients to be paid by guests locally)
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.7 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 11-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Corfu International Airport
- Distance to airport: 4.1 km
- Nearest town: Corfu Town
- Distance to town: 2.5 km
- Distance to bus stop: 150 m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800 m
- In suburb
- Tennis courts: 3 km
- Distance from the sea: 500 m
- Distance from the center: 2.5 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Transfer included - 9 seater mini van provided free of charge
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 01 Sept.£ 1,075.00 01 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 700.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 540.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Although chef services are included in the price, any ingredients must be paid for by guests locally. Please discuss with chef upon arrival.
Boat rentals can be arranged for guests wishing to visit neighbouring islands during their stay. There is an extra cost involved to be paid locally. Please discuss arrangements upon arrival.
Guests may wish to arrange massages and other treatments. These can be arranged at an extra cost and paid locally. Please discuss arrangements upon arrival.
A variety of sporting activities can be arranged at an extra cost and paid locally. These include bike rentals, golf and swimming lessons. Please discuss arrangements upon arrival.
The villa has a wine cellar and wine tastings can be arranged during your stay at an extra cost and paid locally. Please discuss arrangements upon arrival.
Cultural excursions in and around Corfu Town can be arranged for guests at an extra cost and paid locally. Please discuss arrangements upon arrival.