10 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Agrari on Mykonos, Sleeps 26
Holiday Highlights ~ Private Infinity Pool ~ Close to the beach ~ Live-in housekeeper ~ Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies ~ Concierge services and private chef available ~
Located on a mountainside with complete seclusion and privacy, this luxury 10-bedroom villa has a lagoon-like infinity pool, spacious terrace with shaded pergola, incredible sea views and a live-in housekeeper. Larger groups and families will appreciate the villa’s close proximity to the beach and the quick transfer from the airport. Internally, the villa has a stylish monochromatic design aesthetic, a feeling of comfortable luxury throughout and a spacious open-plan living area.
The villa has three levels, with bedrooms on each, as well as bedrooms accessible via the terrace. On the ground level, there is a large spacious open-plan lounge, dining area and kitchen with direct access to the sun terrace and pool area. There are three bedrooms on this level - two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom - each with air-conditioning, sea views and an en-suite shower room. On the upper level, there are two double bedrooms each with a king sized bed, air-conditioning, sea views and en-suite shower rooms. On the lower ground level, there are two bedrooms - one double bedroom and one quad bedroom with two double beds. Each bedroom has air-conditioning and an en-suite shower room. On the pool level, there are two additional bedrooms accessible via the terrace located next to the pool. Here there is one double bedroom with a king-sized bed, air-conditioning, sea views and en-suite shower room. The second bedroom on the pool level is a quad bedroom with two double beds, air-conditioning, sea views and en-suite shower room. Outside, guests have a spacious sun terrace to enjoy overlooking the stunning views, a unique lagoon-like infinity pool, BBQ and outdoor dining area ideal for al fresco dining.
Transfers and personal drivers can be organised to/from the airport. Please enquire at time of booking. If interested in hiring a car, it is recommended to organise this at the destination, although there are limited taxis available on the island. The villa is located only minutes from several beaches including Agrari Beach and Elia Beach. The much busier Super Paradise Beach is also not far by car and guests can enjoy sunbathing there or can stay into the evening to experience Mykonos’ world renowned nightlife first hand. Other destinations of interest on the island include Mykonos Town for a day of shopping ot a visit to the The Archaeological Museum of Mykonos. Guests may also enjoy a visit to the iconic Windmills of Kato Mili.
- Distance to beach2.3 km
- Nearest airportMykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport3.6 km
- Nearest townAgrari
- Distance to town2300
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops3.3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2.3 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 26
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 26
- Minimum stay: Minimum stay: 4 nights April-May & October - November and 7 nights June - September
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Check-in Comments: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
- Area: 500 m2
- Welcome Basket with Local Delicacies provided
- Concierge services included in price
- Cot and high chair included in price
- 20 parking spaces available
- Lagoon style infinity pool
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily change of towels; Change of linen twice a week
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms only
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 100 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Mini bar
- Infinity pool
- Indoor and outdoor Sony audio system; iPad provided.
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, shaded pergola, couches, dining tables and chairs
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Separate apartment for live-in staff
- Number of double bedrooms: 6
- Total number of bedrooms: 10
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of quadruple bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 10
- Total number of bathrooms: 11
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bath towels/bathrobes and toiletries provided
Staff on site /available
- Live-in housekeeper
- Discreet daily cleaning provided
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 6-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Mykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport: 3.6 km
- Nearest town: Agrari
- Distance to town: 2300
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 3.3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2.3 km
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 2.3 km
- Distance from the center: 2.3 km
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Arrival transfer provided (one service per booking)
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €5500 - Please note: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 2,732.00 01 June - 01 July£ 4,550.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 4,550.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 4,550.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 2,732.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.