4 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool near Elia Beach on Mykonos, Sleeps 8
Holiday Highlights ~ Private infinity pool and pool bar ~ Outstanding sea views ~ Only 1.2 km from Elia beach ~ Concierge service and private chef available
Located within a short distance of Elia Beach, this luxury 4-bedroom villa has exquisite minimalist and contemporary design, outstanding seas views, stunning outdoor space, including a private infinity pool, pool bar, outside dining area and gardens, making it ideal for families or larger groups. The villa is only a short drive away from the stunning sands of Elia Beach and the town of Ano Mera, where guests can find a good selection of shops, markets and cafes.
The villa consists of two levels. On the upper level, there is a spacious, tranquil open plan lounge with a dining area and large kitchen with three sets of patio doors leading to the large partially covered wooden deck, outdoor lounge/dining area and infinity pool overlooking the sea. On the lower level, there are two double bedrooms, each with a king sized bed, en-suite shower room and French doors leading to a private patio. There is a one twin bedroom which also has its own private patio. There is a double bedroom with a king sized bed with an en-suite bathroom and French doors leading to a private patio. Outside, the L-shaped infinity pool is surrounded by a gorgeous wooden deck, two pergola-shaded outdoor lounge areas with built-in seating and a spacious dining area as well as a BBQ and pool bar. The villa's terrace was specifically designed to incorporate a sea view from virtually every angle and is shielded from the wind, creating a truly secluded and tranquil space for rest and relaxation. There is also private parking available for guests’ use.
Transfers and personal drivers can be organised to/from the airport. Please enquire at time of booking. If interested in hiring a car, it is recommended to organise this at the destination, although there are limited taxis available on the island. Guests can explore the stunning beaches on this part of the island such as Super Paradise Beach, Kalafati Beach and Agia Anna Beach. Guests can also experience the huge selection of bars and restaurants on offer in Mykonos Town and can stay late into the evening to experience the town’s world renowned nightlife first hand. Additional options for guests include yacht charters, helicopter tours, sporting activities and cultural tours.
- Distance to beach1.3 km
- Nearest airportMykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport11 km
- Nearest townElia
- Distance to town1.1 km
- Details on nearest shopsMini Market
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.2 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Check-in Comments: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form.
- Welcome basket with local delicacies included in price
- Concierge service provided
- Cot and high chair included in price
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): In the bedrooms only
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: L-shaped
- Mini bar
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pergola with outdoor dining tables, chairs, couches and sun loungers
- Dining room
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is an additional independent maids’ room with bunk bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bath toiletries and bathrobes provided
Staff on site /available
- Discreet daily cleaning provided
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.3 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 4-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Mykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport: 11 km
- Nearest town: Elia
- Distance to town: 1.1 km
- Details on nearest shops: Mini Market
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.2 km
- Distance from the sea: 1.3 km
- Distance from the center: 1.1 km
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Arrival transfer provided (one per booking)
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €1200 - Please note: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 16 June£ 850.00 16 June - 14 July£ 1,174.00 14 July - 01 Sept.£ 1,369.00 01 Sept. - 15 Oct.£ 850.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.