6 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Ambelas on Paros, Sleeps 11
~ Daily maid service ~ Elevator ~ Wine cellar ~ Helicopter tours ~ Airport / Port Transfers ~ Concierge and chef service available ~
Located in the northern part of Paros, close to the traditional fishing town of Naousa and beautiful Ambelas beach, this 6-bedroom luxury villa has its own private pool, expansive outdoor space, garden, conservatory, wine cellar and tranquil interiors. With its striking, cubic architecture and modern Aegean design aesthetic, the villa is the ideal choice for larger groups and families keen to have a relaxing holiday in peaceful surroundings within close proximity to the beach.
The villa has three levels of living space. On the ground floor, there is a spacious lounge, a conservatory leading to the terrace and a kitchen with dining area. There are also two double bedrooms each with their own en-suite shower room, air-conditioning and sea/pool views. On the lower ground floor, there are three bedrooms: two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Each bedroom has it own en-suite and one of the double bedrooms has views of the garden. On the first floor, there is a master suite with a king sized bed, en-suite with rain shower and a private balcony with stunning views. Outside there is a large partially covered terrace with truly magnificent sea views. Guests can take a dip in the pool, relax on one of the built-in sofas, enjoy a meal in the outdoor dining area or freshen up in the outdoor shower.
Car hire is recommended on Paros. There are buses servicing the island as well as taxi services, however travelling independently by car could make getting around the island more convenient. Guests can spend half the day exploring Old Town in Naoussa with its cobblestone alleys, restaurants and picturesque port. Paros is known for its water sports. Guests can venture to Golden Beach and Santa Maria to enjoy surfing, jet skiing and scuba diving. Those interested in more cultural pursuits can visit the Archaeological Museum of Paros in Parikia.
- Distance to beach2.2 km
- Nearest airportParos National Airport
- Distance to airport25 km
- Nearest townAmbelas
- Distance to town2 km
- Details on nearest shopsMarket
- Distance to nearest shops2.7 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 11
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay for all seasons
- Arrival days: Saturday arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Check-in Comments: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
- Area: 8m x 15 m
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Cot and high chair included in price
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 15 m
- Pool private to the property
- Boss iPod music player available
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun beds, loungers, hammocks, couches, dining tables, chairs, outdoor shower and bar
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Wine Cellar
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Additional information on bathrooms: Baby bath provided
Staff on site /available
- Discreet daily clean provided
Information on Location
- No direct flights from the UK. Flights and ferry transfer from Athens.
- Distance to beach: 2.2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 6-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Paros National Airport
- Distance to airport: 25 km
- Nearest town: Ambelas
- Distance to town: 2 km
- Details on nearest shops: Market
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.7 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5 km
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 2.2 km
- Distance from the center: 2 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €1500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 950.00 01 June - 01 July£ 1,208.00 01 July - 16 July£ 1,895.00 16 July - 01 Sept.£ 2,154.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.