Large Group Villa with pool located on Stegna Beach, Rhodes Island sleeping up to 72 persons.
This large Rhodes island property, ideal for large groups consists of 23 Apartments presented as one villa with private pool and 2 x lounge pools. Located on Stegna Beach, Archangelos, Rhodes. The property is perfect for those who are looking for a calm and relaxing trip away from the loud crowds of the island’s capital.
The breakdown of rooms and floors can be viewed here
In addition to the property, the beach in front is available for guest use where 20 set of umbrellas and sunbeds are available to rent for an additional cost payable locally. Prices start from €12 per day for one umbrella and 2 sunbeds. Please check price at time of booking.
Coffees and other drinks are available at the front of the property at the beach bar. The bar and beach are shared with the public. Public do not have access to the property or pool.
Group catering can be arranged at nearby tavernas. Prices on request. Click here to view sample menu.
The friendly owners live on site on a top floor flat and have access to the property via the central staircase. They will maintain and lightly clean the communal areas on a daily basis as well as clean and maintain the pool. They are always available for help, assistance, recommendations and for organising any excursions, day trips and activities.
Rhodes is Greece’s largest Island and is well known for its beautiful beaches, water sports, ancient ruins and popular nightlife. The town of Archangelos is situated 30kms south of Rhodes Town and features picturesque streets with pretty shops, cafes and restaurants. 2kms out from Archangelos is the unspoilt seaside resort of Stegna which ribbons along the coast where guests can enjoy a wide selection of eateries, shops, bars and local tavernas as well as enjoyable days spent on the stunning beach.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportRhodes
- Distance to airport50 mins by car
- Nearest townArchangelos
- Distance to town2.5kms
- Frequency of busesOne service in the morning
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 72
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 72
- Minimum stay: 3 nights min stay - 1 & 2 nights on request
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2003-2018
- Last renovated: 2018
- Total number of rooms: 37
- Area: 2000m2
- 1x Private pool & 2x Lounge Pools
- Fans on request
- 2 bedroom apartments have 2x A/C units
- A/C units have heating
- The property also features 2 x lounge pools (shallow pools)
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Off street parking is free but please check at time of booking
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C unit is usually located in a bedroom or studio
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 120m2
- Pool private to the property
- Cafe / Bar Available on site
- TV available in communal lounge
- bbq on request
- Washing machine facilities available onsite for 10 euro per load, powder and liquid not included.
- Small apartments have 2 ring hobs and small fridges, larger apartments have mini ovens, hobs and fridge freezer. Cofee maker is a filter coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Lounge is by reception area. Please see individual room details for balcony and terrace details.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 20 set of umbrellas and sunbeds are available to rent for an additional cost on the beach.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There are additionally 3xapartment lounges with double beds and 1 x apartment lounge with 2 x sofa beds. Please refer to apartment breakdown link above for full bedroom details.
- Number of double bedrooms: 11
- Number of triple bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 31
- Number of twin bedrooms: 17
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 24
- Total number of bathrooms: 24
- Additional information on bathrooms: Please refer to apartment breakdown link for full bedroom details.
Staff on site /available
- Catering available from local restaurants
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Rhodes
- Distance to airport: 50 mins by car
- Nearest town: Archangelos
- Distance to town: 2.5kms
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: One service in the morning
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices start from €12 per day for one umbrella and 2 sunbeds. Please check price at time of booking.
- Group catering can be arranged at nearby tavernas. Prices on request. Please refer to sample menu link in villa description above.
- Beginning and the end cleaning included in the price. Additional cleaning available on request.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 1000 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
13 May - 10 June£ 3,050.00 10 June - 01 July£ 4,150.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 5,370.00 01 Sept. - 23 Sept.£ 4,150.00 23 Sept. - 15 Oct.£ 3,050.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: