1 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Akrotiri, Sleeps 2
Holiday Highlights ~ Private pool and private terrace ~ 24 hour room service ~ On-site restaurant ~ Helipad ~ Concierge Service included ~
Located within the grounds of a luxury resort right on the Santorini caldera, this 1-bedroom villa is the ideal escape for a couple looking for privacy and seclusion with the convenience of 24 hour room service, private pool, private sun terrace and an on-site restaurant since there is no kitchen in the property. With its modern, minimal interior and high ceilings, the villa is situated within the natural beauty of the Akrotiri area and is only a short drive away from popular Red Beach.
The single storey villa consists of a spacious lounge area with a mini bar. There is one double bedroom with a king sized bed, an en-suite bathroom and doors leading to the terrace. Outside guests will enjoy the stunning sea views from the private pool and they can enjoy their daily breakfast at the outdoor dining area.
Car hire is recommended as not everywhere is well serviced by bus, although there are taxis available on the island. The Prehistoric town of Akrotiri with its Minoan Bronze Age ruins, is only a short drive away and well worth a visit. For guests seeking more sporty adventures, the Santorini Diving Centre is close. Guests can also take advantage the Concierge Services to book restaurant reservations, spa treatments, yacht charters or other sporting facilities.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportSantorini Airport
- Distance to airport10.8 km
- Nearest townAkrotiri
- Distance to town2.8 km
- Details on nearest shopsShopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops1.2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant300 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay
- Arrival days: Any day arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Additional information : Helipad on-site
- Area: 40 m2
- Concierge services included
- Daily breakfast included
- Pool freshening provided
- 24-hour room service available
- Restaurant on-site
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 12 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Laundry & ironing services (on request)
- iPhone & iPad docking station
- Video on-demand with entertainment centre featuring CD player/DVD player
- Bath toiletries and bath robes provided
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- No kitchen
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun beds, loungers, dining table, chairs, pool bar and helipad
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Wine Cellar
- Information on bedrooms: Turndown service included
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
- Daily discreet cleaning provided
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 18-minute walk (Caldera Beach) or 16-minute drive (Akrotiri)
- Nearest airport: Santorini Airport
- Distance to airport: 10.8 km
- Nearest town: Akrotiri
- Distance to town: 2.8 km
- Details on nearest shops: Shopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300 m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 30 m
- Distance from the center: 2.8 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details
- is close to amenities,
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
10 Apr. - 21 May£ 546.00 21 May - 16 June£ 641.00 16 June - 16 Sept.£ 732.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 641.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 546.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.