2 Bedroom Villa with Jacuzzi in Imerovigli on Santorini, Sleeps 4
Holiday Highlights ~ Private outdoor heated Jacuzzi ~ Private terrace ~ Concierge Services included ~ Private chef service available ~
Located in the village of Imerovigli, on the cliff with far reaching views of the sea and volcano, this luxury 2-bedroom villa boasts a private terrace with heated Jacuzzi, a lovely outdoor lounge with stunning views and exquisite modern decor with reclaimed wood flooring. Within walking distance to a number of cafes and restaurants, the villa is ideal for couples or small groups seeking a relaxing refuge close to local amenities.
Accessed by a private path and steps along the cliff, guests enter the one storey villa into a large open plan living area with lounge, kitchen and dining area with French doors leading to the private terrace, outdoor lounge and heated Jacuzzi. There are also two spacious double bedrooms. One bedroom has a desk, the other has a closet and sea views. Both bedrooms have an en-suite cave-like shower room.
Car hire is recommended as not everywhere is well serviced by bus, although there are taxis available on the island. Located only a short drive away from Fira, there are many restaurants, cafes and bars for guests to choose from. For guests interested in hiking, there is a path only 400 m away that leads to Agios Georgios Church and Skaros Rock which once had a fortress.
- Distance to beach8.5 km
- Nearest airportSantorini Airport
- Distance to airport8.5 km
- Nearest townImerovigli
- Distance to town250 m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant250 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay during high season. 5 nights minimum stay during mid-season. 3 nights minimum stay during low season.
- Arrival days: Any day arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Area: 65 m2
- Concierge services included
- Jacuzzi freshening included
- Soundproof doors/windows
- Outdoor heated Jacuzzi
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen once a week - Daily change of towels
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun beds, loungers, dining tables and chairs
- Dining room
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bath towels, bath robes, slippers and toiletries provided
Staff on site /available
- Daily discreet cleaning provided
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 8.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 15-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Santorini Airport
- Distance to airport: 8.5 km
- Nearest town: Imerovigli
- Distance to town: 250 m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 250 m
- Bus stop: 450 m
- Distance from the sea: 8.5 km
- Distance from the center: 250 m
- Car recommended
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
16 Mar. - 01 June£ 563.00 01 June - 01 Oct.£ 756.00 01 Oct. - 01 Dec.£ 563.00 01 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 371.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.