2 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Akrotiri on Santorini, Sleeps 4
Holiday Highlights ~ Walking distance to Caldera Beach ~ Private pool and private terrace ~ 24 hour room service ~ On-site restaurant ~ Helipad ~ Concierge Service included ~
Located within the grounds of a luxury resort on the caldera cliff side, this 2-bedroom villa is the ideal secluded escape for small families seeking a relaxing holiday with the added convenience of 24-hour room service, private pool, private sun terrace, spa facilities and an on-site restaurant. The villa is walking distance to Caldera Beach or only a 16-minute drive to Red Beach. With its modern, elegant interior and stunning sea views, the villa exudes a tranquil ambiance for a truly relaxing holiday.
The single storey villa consists of a spacious open plan living area with direct access to the terrace and pool area. The villa does not have a kitchen, however there is a mini-bar for guests’ use as well as room service and access to the on-site restaurant. There are two bedrooms, one double bedroom with a king sized bed and one twin bedroom, each with its own en-suite bathroom. Outside guests will enjoy the stunning sea views from the private pool, relaxing seating, outdoor dining area and guests even have access to a helipad.
Car hire is recommended as not everywhere is well serviced by bus, although there are taxis available on the island. The Prehistoric town of Akrotiri with its Minoan Bronze Age ruins, is only a short drive away and well worth a visit. For guests seeking more sporty adventures, the Santorini Diving Centre is close by. Guests can also take advantage the Concierge Services to book yacht charters or other sporting facilities.
- Distance to beach2.2 km
- Nearest airportSantorini Airport
- Distance to airport10.8 km
- Nearest townAkrotiri
- Distance to town2.8 km
- Details on nearest shopsShopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops1.2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant300 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: No minimum stay
- Arrival days: Any day arrivals for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Additional information : Helipad on-site
- Area: 120 m2
- Concierge services included
- Daily breakfast included
- Pool freshening provided
- 24-hour room service
- Restaurant on-site
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Bedrooms only
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 19 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Mini bar
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Laundry & ironing services (on request)
- iPhone & iPad docking station
- Video on-demand with entertainment centre featuring CD player/DVD player
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- No kitchen
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Wine Cellar
- Information on bedrooms: Turndown service included
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Additional information on bathrooms: Bath toiletries and bath robes provided
Staff on site /available
- Daily discreet cleaning provided
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.2 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 18-minute walk (Caldera Beach) or 16-minute drive (Akrotiri)
- Nearest airport: Santorini Airport
- Distance to airport: 10.8 km
- Nearest town: Akrotiri
- Distance to town: 2.8 km
- Details on nearest shops: Shopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300 m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 30 m
- Distance from the center: 2.8 km
- Provision of linen/towels
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
10 Apr. - 21 May£ 723.00 21 May - 16 June£ 823.00 16 June - 16 Sept.£ 1,050.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 823.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 723.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.