2 Bedroom Apartment in Cortona Town, Sleeps 3
Situated in the centre of the historic hilltop town of Cortona in Tuscany, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is only a few steps from the Piazza della Repubblica. Perfect for anyone who wishes to explore the picturesque town of Cortona, this apartment would also make an excellent base from which to explore Tuscany and nearby Umbria.
The apartment is set over two floors with the entrance on the third floor of the building. This floor contains a kitchen and an open-plan living and dining area from which guests can access a balcony with a table and chairs and lovely views of Cortona. Upstairs, there is a double room, a single room and one shower room.
Car hire is optional for this centrally located apartment. Although it is not possible to drive within the town's walls, guests can use the public car parks outside of the walls and explore the town by foot. There is plenty to see in Cortona itself including the Etruscan Academy Museum and the Girifalco Fortress which offers stunning views of the town and the surrounding countryside. The beaches of Lake Trasimeno are a short drive away and the famous wine producers of Chianti, Montepulciano and Montalcino are easily accessible by car.
- Distance to beach21 km
- Nearest airportPerugia. Florence is an alternative airport
- Distance to airport59km
- Nearest townCortona
- Distance to townIn town
- Details on nearest shopsSmall supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant20m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 09:30
- Check-out: 15:00
- Highchair available on request
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): The living area and the double bedroom have air-conditioning
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Moka pot
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on balcony
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Sea and beach refer to Lake Trasimeno
- Distance to beach: 21 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Perugia. Florence is an alternative airport
- Distance to airport: 59km
- Nearest town: Cortona
- Distance to town: In town
- Details on nearest shops: Small supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20m
- Distance from the sea: 21 km
- Distance from the center: 0 m
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Heating €50 per stay payable locally in cash
- Air-conditioning €50 per stay payable locally in cash
- Final cleaning included.
- Tourist tax: €8 per person per stay (payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €250 payable locally by credit or debit card
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 20 Apr.£ 155.00 20 Apr. - 02 Nov.£ 155.00 02 Nov. - 31 Dec.£ 155.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
More than 56 days prior to villa arrival
Loss of deposit
55 days or less prior to villa arrival
100% of total cost