2 Bedroom Apartment with Terrace and Tuscan Views in Central Cortona , Sleeps 4
This centrally located Cortona apartment offers breathtaking views which are best appreciated from its top floor terrace. The beautiful town of Cortona is rich in Medieval history with restaurants, cafes and ice-cream parlors, all within walking distance of the property. It would suit couples, small families and groups of friends.
This comfortable apartment is located on the top floor of a building which consists of 3 separate apartments and is accessed via 40 steps. The entrance leads into a hallway, following an open plan kitchen and comfortably furnished lounge, off which are 2 double bedrooms and 2 shower rooms. There is a furnished terrace which is ideal for alfresco dining, whilst admiring the picturesque views of Cortona and the surrounding countryside. Guests also have use of a communal patio on the ground floor, for relaxing in the Tuscan sun. This patio is shared with the other 2 apartments.
For large families or groups looking to holiday together this apartment can be booked with another apartment in the same building (TU057) which sleeps a further 6 people, subject to availability.
Car hire is not necessary as this apartment has an excellent central location in Cortona. The picturesque town of Cortona, made famous by the movie ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’, is perched on a hill overlooking the Valdichiana Valley. A beautiful medieval town, it is rich in history and art, but also has excellent restaurants, cafes and souvenir shops, all of which are within walking distance from this apartment. To stock up on holiday essentials there is a supermarket less than 10 minutes’ walk away too.
- Distance to beach143 km
- Nearest airportPerugia
- Distance to airport59km
- Nearest townCortona
- Distance to townIn town centre
- Distance to bus stop5 min walk
- Details on nearest shopsSmall supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops350 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant120m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 3 nights minimum stay for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 09:30
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Mocha pot
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Communal patio on ground floor with table and chairs.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on terrace.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 143 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2.5h
- Nearest airport: Perugia
- Distance to airport: 59km
- Nearest town: Cortona
- Distance to town: In town centre
- Distance to bus stop: 5 min walk
- Details on nearest shops: Small supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 350 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 120m
- Bus stop: 230 m
- Distance from the sea: 143 km
- Distance from the center: 0 m
- Bus available
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Air-conditioning: €80 per week (payable locally in cash)
- Heating: €50 (payable locally in cash)
- Tourist tax: €8 p.p.p.week (payable locally in cash)
- Final cleaning included
- The following must be produced on arrival: €250
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 20 Apr.£ 155.00 20 Apr. - 02 Nov.£ 179.00 02 Nov. - 31 Dec.£ 155.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
More than 56 days prior to villa arrival
Loss of deposit
55 days or less prior to villa arrival
100% of total cost