4 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Sarteano, Sleeps 8-9
This countryside villa sleeps up to 9 persons and is located within an 800 hectares estate. It offers guests a pool and would suit friends and families looking for a relaxing villa holiday in the Tuscan countryside.
The property is made up of 2 floors and a beautiful outdoor area with a pool and garden. On the ground floor there is a split level open plan dining/kitchen area and lounge area, which leads out to the garden. There is also a double bedroom with en-suite shower room that too has access to the garden. On the first floor there are 2 twin bedrooms; 1 of which has an en-suite bathroom and the other an en-suite shower room. There is also a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a sofa bed; sleeping an additional adult.
For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with the following 8 villas located on the same estate:
These villas will accommodate a further 106-111 people in total, subject to availability. All villas have a private pool.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa and exploring all that Tuscany has to offer. The small town of Sarteano is just a 10-minute drive and offers some shops and restaurants. Otherwise the beautiful hilltop town of Cortona and the well-known city of Siena are all within a drive away. The picturesque Lake Trasimeno makes for a great day out with the family.
*Christmas Special* - a price per person of £135 and a minimum of 6 persons is required. Please select at time of booking.
- Christmas Welcome 4 course dinner (for arrival day, please enquire for menu) – for 24th, 25th and 31st December an additional charge may apply – please enquire at time of booking.
- Christmas Welcome Gift (including typical and local Tuscan Christmas treats and a bottle of wine for that “Brindisi di Natale”)
- Christmas Tree - 80cm
- Christmas Centre Piece
- Christmas Garland
- Distance to beach127 km
- Nearest airportPerugia Airport; alternative airports are Pisa and Florence
- Distance to airport105km/1.5 hour drive
- Nearest townSarteano
- Distance to town10-minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsLocal shop
- Distance to nearest shops6.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant12-minute drive
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 2019: 3 nights for all dates; 2020: 7 nights stay for all dates
- Arrival days: 2019: Any day arrival for all dates; 2020: Saturday arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: Villa: 240m2
- Baby cot and pets on request at an additional charge
- Pool is open: beginning of May to end of September
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 12 x 6m
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Laundry room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 1 of the double bedrooms has a single sofa bed sleeping an additional adult
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bedrooms are en-suite
Information on Location
- Lake Trasimeno is a 40-minute drive away/32.3km
- Distance to beach: 127 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2-hour drive
- Nearest airport: Perugia Airport; alternative airports are Pisa and Florence
- Distance to airport: 105km/1.5 hour drive
- Nearest town: Sarteano
- Distance to town: 10-minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Local shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 6.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 12-minute drive
- Distance from the sea: 127 km
- Distance from the center: 6.1 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Late arrival: €50 (payable locally)
- Tourist tax: €1 per person per day (payable locally) - mandatory
- Final cleaning: €150 (mandatory - payable locally)
- Heating and telephone according to consumption - payable locally
- Baby cot: €50 (payable locally)
- Pet charge: €50 per pet per week (payable locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500 (cash or credit card - payable locally)
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 05 Jan.£ 504.00 11 Jan. - 28 Mar.£ 95.00 28 Mar. - 11 Apr.£ 105.00 11 Apr. - 18 Apr.£ 164.00 18 Apr. - 30 May£ 105.00 30 May - 27 June£ 164.00 27 June - 04 July£ 319.00 04 July - 22 Aug.£ 404.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 319.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 164.00 26 Sept. - 31 Oct.£ 105.00 31 Oct. - 19 Dec.£ 95.00 19 Dec. - 26 Dec.£ 319.00 26 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 404.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: