6 Bedroom Villa with Pool in San Donato in Poggio, Sleeps 12
With a fantastic garden with beautiful views over the Chianti landscape of vineyards, olive groves and luscious woodlands, this traditional stone-built villa is great for a relaxing holiday. The charming medieval hamlet of San Donato in Poggio is just 1km away with a selection of restaurants. The villa would be ideal for large families or groups of friends.
Outside there’s a large pool surrounded by an attractive garden with plenty of colourful plants, and trees providing a sense of privacy. There’s also a covered seating area, as well as a table and chairs for alfresco dining. The property consists of the main house, an adjoining apartment and 2 separate annexes. The entrance of the main house is into the open plan dining/kitchen area with 4 steps up to the laundry room. On the first floor there is a small study with a large window offering picture perfect countryside views, and an adjacent lounge which has access to a covered terrace, where steps lead down to the garden. The bedrooms consist of 2 double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite shower room and also a twin bedroom. Completing this floor is a separate shower room. The adjoining apartment is on the ground floor with a separate entrance leading into an open plan lounge/dining/kitchenette area. There is 1 double bedroom and a separate shower room. The first independent annex has a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and access to a furnished covered terrace. The second one comprises of a twin bedroom and a separate shower. It also has a fitness room featuring a treadmill and exercise bike.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. There is a restaurant just a few minutes’ walk away, with a wider selection, along with plenty of shops just 1km away in Greve in Chianti. The villa lies half-way between Florence and Siena so an ideal choice for those interested in a holiday discovering art, wine and good Tuscan food. Florence is great for a day trip with its masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture.
- Distance to beach106 km
- Nearest airportFlorence Airport. Pisa airport is an alternative.
- Distance to airport41km
- Nearest townSan Donato in Poggio
- Distance to town10-minute walk
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops550 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant3-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights stay for May to end of September. 3 nights stay for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday arrival for May to end of September. Any day arrival for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: 08:00 - 10:00
- Last renovated: 2018
- Area: Villa: 250m2
- Pool is open from mid April to mid October
- Gym includes a treadmill and an exercise bike
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 13 x 5m. Depth: 1.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 106 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 1-hour and 30-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Florence Airport. Pisa airport is an alternative.
- Distance to airport: 41km
- Nearest town: San Donato in Poggio
- Distance to town: 10-minute walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 550 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3-minute walk
- Distance from the sea: 120 m
- Distance from the center: 750 m
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Final cleaning (payable locally): €150
- The following must be produced on arrival: €800
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 614.00 01 June - 29 June£ 687.00 29 June - 31 Aug.£ 791.00 31 Aug. - 28 Sept.£ 687.00 28 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 529.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: