7 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Sarteano in Tuscany, Sleeps 14
A beautiful Tuscan villa offering guests a generously sized pool and countryside views. This property would suit groups of families and friends looking for a real Tuscan experience.
The villa consists of 2 floors. Guests enter into the ground floor where there are 2 living rooms, a dining room and a kitchen; all of which are separate rooms and can all lead out to the exterior. There are also 3 twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms on this floor; each comprised of 2 queen size beds and 1 of which has access to the garden area. The stairs from the dining room lead up to the 1st floor where there are a further 4 bedrooms; 3 have en-suite bathrooms and 1 has an en-suite shower room. The outdoor garden offers panoramic countryside views, a pool and a garden.
For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with the following 8 villas located on the same estate:
These villas will accommodate a further 106-111 people in total, subject to availability. All villas have a private pool.
Car hire is recommended when staying in the Tuscany countryside. The small town of Sarteano is just a 10-minute drive away and offers some shops and restaurants, otherwise the beautiful hilltop top of Cortona can be reached in under an hour. Siena makes for a great day out; with its beautiful medieval buildings and wide selections of bars, shops and restaurants. It is famous for its ‘Palio di Siena’; two horse races which take place on two separate occasions during the summer held in the heart of Siena’s in the main square - Piazza del Campo. If looking to travel during this time, it is advisable to book well in advance.
*Christmas Special* - a price per person of £135 and a minimum of 6 persons is required. Please select at time of booking.
- Christmas Welcome 4 course dinner (for arrival day, please enquire for menu) – for 24th, 25th and 31st December an additional charge may apply – please enquire at time of booking.
- Christmas Welcome Gift (including typical and local Tuscan Christmas treats and a bottle of wine for that “Brindisi di Natale”)
- Christmas Tree - 80cm
- Christmas Centre Piece
- Christmas Garland
- Distance to beach127 km
- Nearest airportPerugia Airport; alternative airports are Pisa and Florence
- Distance to airport105km/1.25 hour drive
- Nearest townSarteano
- Distance to town10-minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsLocal shop
- Distance to nearest shops6.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant12-minute drive
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 14
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 2019: 3 nights stay for all dates; 2020: 7 nights stay for end of June to end of August and end of December to beginning of January 2021; 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: 2019: Any day arrival for all dates; 2020: Saturday arrival for end of June to end of August and end of December to beginning of January 2021; Any day arrival for all other dates
- Check-out: 08:00 - 10:00
- Check-in Comments: 16:00 - 19:00
- Area: Villa: 580m2
- Access to the property is via a 2km unpaved road
- Pool is open beginning of May to end of September
- Pool size: 12 x 6m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Pizza oven
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs and sun loungers
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 4 have 2x separate single beds; 3 have 2x queen size beds and 1 has 2x queen size beds and access to the garden
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Number of twin bedrooms: 7
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bedrooms are en-suite
Information on Location
- Lake Trasimeno is a 40-minute drive away/32.3km
- Distance to beach: 127 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2-hour drive
- Nearest airport: Perugia Airport; alternative airports are Pisa and Florence
- Distance to airport: 105km/1.25 hour drive
- Nearest town: Sarteano
- Distance to town: 10-minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Local shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 6.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 12-minute drive
- Distance from the sea: 127 km
- Distance from the center: 6.1 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Final Cleaning (Mandatory): €200 (payable locally)
- Heating and Telephone: according to consumption (payable locally)
- Late arrival: €50 (payable locally)
- Tourist tax: €1 per person per day (payable locally - mandatory)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €750 (payable locally by cash or credit card)
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 11 Jan.£ 518.00 11 Jan. - 11 Apr.£ 133.00 11 Apr. - 18 Apr.£ 219.00 18 Apr. - 23 May£ 147.00 23 May - 27 June£ 219.00 27 June - 11 July£ 375.00 11 July - 22 Aug.£ 518.00 22 Aug. - 29 Aug.£ 375.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 219.00 26 Sept. - 31 Oct.£ 147.00 31 Oct. - 19 Dec.£ 133.00 19 Dec. - 26 Dec.£ 389.00 26 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 518.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Yoga is available at the villa and 14 yoga mats can be provided at an extra cost.
Wedding parties and special occasions can be arranged for small groups at the villa at an additional cost. For bigger groups, weddings can be arranged at a local Abbey with a capacity of 150-200 people.
Nearby Golf courses:
Val Di Chiana Golf Club (25km - 30km): https://www.golfclubvaldichiana.it/
Golf Club Lamborgini (25km - 30km): https://golf.tenutalamborghini.it/
Nearby tennis courts include:
Chiusi (10km): https://www.circootennischiusi.it/
The villas concierge can arrange cooking classes either at the villa or close by upon request.
Biking & Hiking
Cycling & Hiking routes can be provided upon request.