The stone properties are located in the middle of a traditional Tuscan farm and winery, accessed via an 800m country road. Each apartment is located on the ground or first floors, and has its own private equipped outdoor area. All apartments share a large sunny swimming pool, separate circular pool for children, and tennis courts. The farm also offers a large shared barbeque area and complimentary wine tasting to guests during their stay.
TU001 B - 2 bedroom apartment comprises: spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining room, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and separate shower room with wc. A separate laundry room is available on site.
TU001 A - 1 bedroom apartment comprises: spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining room, double bedroom and separate shower room with wc. A separate laundry room is available on site.
Car hire is recommended while staying at these apartments. Nearby village San Donato in Poggio is just 1km away, with café, shops and restaurant. Take a day to explore the stunning Tuscan countryside – nearby Greve in Chiantiand historic Certaldo are well worth a visit. Medieval Florence with its famous cathedral and iconic old town is just 32km away.
- Distance to beach145 km
- Nearest airportFlorence
- Distance to airport75km
- Nearest townSan Donato in Poggio
- Distance to town1.5km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shops in San Donato in Poggio
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late May-late September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late May-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Circular pool for children: Depth: 0.9m
- Shared laundry area for guest use
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 16m x 1.6m
- Pool shared with other guests
- Kid's pool
- Laundry service
- Kitchen: 2 electric hot plates
- Internet access
- Shared terrace
- Each apartment benefits from a private terrace area
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining table and chairs, sun loungers, parasols and BBQ
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: TU001A has 1 double bedroom. TU001B has 1 double and 1 twin bedroom.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 145 km
- Nearest airport: Florence
- Distance to airport: 75km
- Nearest town: San Donato in Poggio
- Distance to town: 1.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shops in San Donato in Poggio
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental: €26 per stay (payable locally).
- Pet fee: €90 per week (payable locally).
- Tourist tax: €1.50 per person, per night for max. 7 nights (payable locally). Free for children under 14.
- Additional person charge; please select correct party size at time of booking.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €150
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
23 Apr. - 21 May£ 66.00 21 May - 25 June£ 88.00 25 June - 02 July£ 108.00 02 July - 20 Aug.£ 127.00 20 Aug. - 27 Aug.£ 108.00 27 Aug. - 10 Sept.£ 88.00 10 Sept. - 16 Oct.£ 66.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: