This magnificent boutique hotel and luxury apartment complex has an idyllic location on the waterfront in the Salalah region of Oman. With its inviting pool, lovely spacious rooms and friendly staff, the hotel and apartments offers guests the perfect place to enjoy the weather and explore the region.
The area is renowned for its striking natural beauty where the exquisite coastline blends seamlessly into the lush green mountains behind. Due to its position on the South coast of the country, Salalah enjoys a very different climate from the rest of the region as it is the only area with a tropical climate in Oman. Visitors will be greeted by lush, verdant scenery with October being the ideal time to visit.
A sumptuous Buffet Breakfast is included with all stays in Salalah. It is possible to stay in the hotel and apartments on a half board basis for a price of £28 per person per night or, if preferred, guests can opt to eat in one of the restaurants elsewhere in the resort.
Al Fanar Restaurant
Al Fanar serves a range of regional and international cuisines, whilst fully embracing the philosophy of serving fresh, locally-sourced food. An American style Buffet Breakfast is served daily and guests who are taking advantage of the half board option can choose from either a themed buffet or a set menu for dinner.
Sip n’ Dip
Sip n’ Dip is located right by the pool and makes the perfect location for a cool drink during the day. In the evening the venue transforms itself with a wide range of beverages accompanied by light music and entertainment.
Al Boom Pool Bar
Also overlooking the Marina, the Al Boom Pool Bar serves delicious snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
As Sammak – Seafood
As Sammak is just a short walk from the Hotel, offers classic seafood specialities teamed with stunning views over the marina.
The Lounge is located at the entrance to the marina and is the perfect place to enjoy a coffee and a cake during the day or a relaxing drink and snack in the evening.
What to do?
The hotel has a fantastic range of facilities with which to keep yourself entertained which include:
- Gymnasium & Fitness Centre
- Beach Volleyball
- Billiards Table
- Snorkelling & Scuba diving trips
- Sauna- Two swimming pools
- Treatment rooms
- Fishing Trips
- Dolphin & Whale watching trips
- Water sports
There’s also no shortage of activities in which to indulge outside of the Hotel. Take a look at our Oman Highlights page to see more.
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 4 nights over the Christmas and New Year period
- Arrival days: Any
- Check-in: After 15:00
- Check-out: Before 12:00
- Total number of rooms: 64
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Individually controlled air conditioning
- Pool shared with other guests
- Mini bar
- Kid's pool
- Laundry service
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- There are a selection of 1,2 and 3 bed apartments which are located next to the main hotel overlooking the marina and pool. They make a great choice for families with their ‘home from home’ appeal.
- One Bedroom apartment with 1 double bedroom (king size bed). Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2-3
- Two Bedroom apartment with 1 double bedroom (king size bed) and 1 twin bedroom. Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4-6
- Three Bedroom apartment with 1 double bedroom (king size bed) and 2 twinrooms. Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6-9
- The Hotel has a total of 64 rooms and 18 apartments
- 43 are Guest Rooms which feature a terrace overlooking the Arabian Sea
- 21 are Marina Suites which feature a spacious terrace and separate lounge area
- 18 are Apartments are elegantly appointed with a blend of traditional and contemporary design which feature a separate kitchen, living room and terrace area
- Information on bedrooms: All rooms and apartments offer the following amenities: 24hr in-room dining, WiFi Internet access, ID telephone and voicemail, LCD television with Satellite, Fully serviced mini-bar, In-room safe, Hairdryer, Individually controlled air conditioning, Pillow menu, Iron & Ironing board, Laundry & dry-cleaning services, Bathrobes & slippers, In-room games (on request) and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Staff on site /available
- Baby sitting service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Salalah International
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Salalah
- Restaurant within walking distance
- On the seaside
- Dinner (buffet or set menu excludes drinks): £32
- All prices include a buffet breakfast.
- Children under 12 dine free with one paying adult
- 2 children below the age of 12 can be accommodated in a Marina Suite. Extra beds will be charged at a rate of £34 per bed per day. Please advise at time of booking if additional beds are required
- Lunch (buffet or set menu excludes drinks): £27
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per nightPrices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: