6 Bedroom Seaside Villa with Annexe Apartments in Perast, sleeps 10-14
This property is perfectly suited to a large group travelling together who still want to maintain a degree of privacy from one another. The spacious layout ensures that all guests will be able to relax comfortably and the enclosed garden make it a great choice for those travelling with children.
The villa is set out over 4 levels. From the parking area by the sea on the ground floor level, guests enter into a pretty courtyard, with 3 steps up to the main terrace. Entrance to the villa itself is into the warmly furnished open plan living room, with fully equipped wood and marble kitchen with dining table. Stairs lead up to a second living area, leading to four bedrooms - two double bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, one with ensuite shower room, a single bedroom plus one small double bedroom suitable for 1 adult or two children. The single room and small double bedroom share a bathroom, accessible both from the bedrooms and from the living area.
A self-contained 2nd floor apartment, accessible internally and externally, comprises an open plan living-kitchen-dining room, double bedroom and separate shower room, all on one level. External access is from a second floor terrace to the rear of the villa, with steps leading down to the ground floor terrace. Also accessed externally from the second floor is a self-contained mezzanine apartment set over two levels. Guests enter to an open-plan living-kitchen-dining room, with separate shower room, with steps to a mezzanine level with open double bedroom (eaves). An additional 4 people can be accommodated on two double sofa-beds.
The grounds of the property feature a beautiful courtyard furnished with tables and chairs and various terraces. Guests can enjoy the unobstructed view over stunning Boka Bay from the 1st floor rooftop terrace or have fun socialising over a BBQ in the sheltered outdoor dining area. This property also comes with exclusive access to a pier and stretch of beach located directly across the road and furnished with sun loungers and tables.
Car hire is recommended. The unique composition of the property combined with the private pier create the feeling of being on a getaway, allowing guests to truly unwind and forget their troubles, whilst still being just a short walk from local amenities. Shops, restaurants and bars are all nearby and Kotor, just 15 minutes' drive away. Perast is noted for the two mysterious islets nearby; Our Lady of the Rocks is easily accessible by boat and is also a great place to photograph St George's Abbey, which is not open to the public.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportTivat - Dubrovnik also a possibility.
- Distance to airportTivat 20km, Dubrovnik 59km.
- Nearest townKotor
- Distance to town12km
- Distance to nearest shops150 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 16th century
- Area: 360m2
- Private pier located across from property.
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- 2 annexe apartments.
- Laundry room
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 double sofa-beds available.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of single bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Tivat - Dubrovnik also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: Tivat 20km, Dubrovnik 59km.
- Nearest town: Kotor
- Distance to town: 12km
- Distance to nearest shops: 150 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Basic daily cleaning included.
- Deposit payable locally either by cash or card. If paying deposit by card please advise minimum one week prior to arrival.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 415.00 01 May - 01 June£ 520.00 01 June - 01 July£ 721.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 987.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 721.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 520.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 415.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: