4 Bedroom Fully Staffed Villa with Pool and Chef/Maid Service Option and Breakfast Included, near Marrakech, Sleeps 8-10
This 4 bedroom villa is one of a kind and will certainly offer guests an authentic Moroccan experience; stylishly decorated in Moroccan design and offering views of the Atlas Mountains, a generously sized pool, 1 hectare of gardens with an olive grove, orange, lemon and pomegranate trees and with plenty of outdoor seating. Sleeping up to 8 adults and 2 additional children and with breakfast included, this property would suit friends and families looking for a relaxing holiday in the Moroccan countryside, but at the same time being situated within driving distance from the buzzing city of Marrakech.
The villa consists of 2 floors and a spacious pool and garden area. There is an outdoor covered dining area which guests can access from the lounge on the ground floor. On this floor there is the entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, TV/games room, utility room, 1 en-suite double bedroom and a toilet. On the first floor there are the further 3 en-suite bedrooms with balconies. The 2 additional beds can be included in the bedrooms and can accommodate 2 extra children.
Chef and Maid Service:
Staying at this villa is really a luxurious experience, as there is both a maid and chef who live onsite and have access to the kitchen and can cater to all of the guests needs, including; catering (some charges apply – please see additional extras), cleaning and tidying, making the beds, change of bed and linen etc. Breakfast is already included in the cost.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. Marrakech centre can be reached within a 30-minute drive and offers all that guests require; shops, bars and restaurants. The popular Jemaa el-Fnaa Square is located in Marrakech’s medina quarter (old city) and is the city’s main square. With its snake-charmers, storytellers, entertainers and its various stalls this square is definitely worth a visit. Excursions to the High Atlas Mountains and trekking in the Ourika Valley are both recommended.
- Distance to beach150 km
- Nearest airportMarrakech Airport
- Distance to airport15km
- Nearest townMarrakech
- Distance to town30-minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant30-minute drive
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 5 nights stay for mid-December to beginning of January. 3 nights stay for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1998
- Last renovated: 2017
- Area: Villa: 600m2; Garden:1 hectare
- Up to 10 additional fans can be provide - upon request and at no additional cost
- 2 pets can be accepted - at an additional cost
- There is a trampoline, table tennis, basketball and swings
- Internet: super fast broadband.
- Car park: Can accommodate up to 5 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 15m x 7.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Various terracae and garden seating areas and tables. There are also sun loungers and parasols by the pool area.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 rollaway beds can be put in the bedrooms for the 2 additional children
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bedrooms are en-suite. 2 are with a separate shower and bath and 2 are with just a bath.
Staff on site /available
- Both the cook and maid live in the villa on the ground floor and have access to the kitchen.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 150 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 2 hours and 30-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Marrakech Airport
- Distance to airport: 15km
- Nearest town: Marrakech
- Distance to town: 30-minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 15 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30-minute drive
- Distance from the sea: 150 km
- Distance from the center: 15 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Airport transfers can be arranged upon request. From €35 (or 400Dirhams) per way. Additional transfers/excursions can be arranged - please request at time of booking.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet charge: €25 per pet per day
- Pool Heating: €25 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: €250
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 12 Dec.£ 305.00 12 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 580.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: