Selection of 1 and 2 Bedroom Villas with Shared Pool near Carvoeiro
This collection of villas is set up on a hill in the Algarve close to both Carvoeiro and Portimao, within walking distance of the nearest sandy beach, shops and restaurants. Representing excellent value for money within walking distance of all amenities, these villas are a wonderful choice for families.
CA004A - A well-equipped one-bedroom villa with garden. Set over two floors, the ground floor comprises a living-dining room with single sofa bed, and separate kitchen. Patio doors lead from the living-dining room to the shared lawned garden to the rear of the villa. One twin bedroom is located on the first floor, with a separate shower room/WC.
CA004B - A well-equipped two-bedroom villa with garden. Set over two floors, the ground floor comprises a living-dining room with single sofa bed, separate kitchen and shower room/WC. Patio doors lead from the living-dining room to the shared lawned garden to the rear of the villa. One twin bedroom and one double bedroom are located on the first floor, plus a separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
About the Resort
Set in a peaceful, relaxed purpose-built village, yet just 15 minutes’ stroll from Carvoeiro Beach, and within 20 minutes’ walk of shops and restaurants. The shared pool area with outdoor pool surrounded by sun loungers and a partially connected children’s pool surrounded by shared lawned area, fully gated for peace of mind for children, is the ideal location for relaxing and meeting new friends.
Explore the Area
Carvoeiro is a pretty, traditional town, originally a fishing village, and carries this heritage through in its cuisine, with plenty of restaurants to choose from. The cliffs with their stunning views lead down to the sheltered Carvoeiro beach, where guests can find many excursions and activities on offer, including jet skis and pedalos, diving schools and fishing boat trips. Charming Algarve towns Portimao and Silves are within easy reach for more relaxing day trips.
- Distance to beach900 m
- Nearest airportFaro
- Nearest townCarvoeiro / Portimao
- Details on nearest shops20 minutes' walk away.
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant20 minute walk.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 2 pools available, 1 large pool and 1 adjoining children's pool
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool shared with other guests
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers and parsols, table and chairs.
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa-bed available in living room. Only twin bedroom in 1 bed villa.
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest beach 15 minutes' walk away.
- Distance to beach: 900 m
- Nearest airport: Faro
- Nearest town: Carvoeiro / Portimao
- Details on nearest shops: 20 minutes' walk away.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 20 minute walk.
- In suburb
- Car recommended
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental: 5 per night for June-September.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 97.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: