An experienced, professional Product Executive with knowledge of the travel sector is required to manage relationships with suppliers in key geographical locations, with a particular focus on Croatia, for a successful, established company creating authentic and memorable villa holidays for their customers. Based in modern premises along an award-winning High Street in North London, our travel experts have first-hand knowledge of all our authentic destinations. The ideal candidate is an experienced Product Executive with the confidence to use their knowledge of the travel and tourism industry to build a commercially successful product portfolio. Naturally analytical with a drive to outperform the competition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the role as the company continues to grow. The successful candidate will need to develop an extensive product knowledge base of villas that we offer to our clients for memorable holidays. This role is highly B2B focused and involves developing and managing relations with suppliers (i.e. villa owners) in key markets in which Authentic Villa Holidays has properties including Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Spain and Balearic Islands, Italy, Portugal and Turkey. Working as part of a small team the Product Executive will enjoy being involved across all areas of the business.
- Analysing, developing and expanding the Authentic Villa Holidays product portfolio.
- Creating and maintaining supplier relationships.
- As part of the product team, you will be contracting new properties across a range of destinations to meet quality, quantity and revenue-based targets.
- Maintain and update contracts, products and supplier details on in-house systems.
- Negotiating prices and value-added/tactical offers.
- Loading product including writing copy, sourcing and editing images and maintaining full accuracy across descriptions, pricing etc.
- Photography of properties and areas for product marketing.
- Training, updating and assisting in any queries from the Reservations Team.
- Working with all relevant suppliers to secure marketing funds & tactical offers for promotional activities.
- Competitor analysis for marketing and price parity.
- Involvement with newsletters and e-marketing including social media to ensure optimum product exposure. As part of a boutique shop, product promotion within the shop will be required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a product role within the travel industry.
- Creative writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Enthusiastic with a self-motivated outlook.
- Natural networker and communicator on email and phone and in person
- Commercially astute, curious with proven negotiating skills, preferably gained within the villa industry.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and administrative skills.
- Has the ability to maximise all given opportunities.
- Driving license is essential, as is the ability to travel to European destinations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Degree educated
- Able to bring contacts for key destinations within our portfolio – Desirable
- Photography skills including photo editing – Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Product Executive to travel industry experience to join a highly regarded villa holiday lettings company during the next stage of its growth. Stop commuting into central London and join this dynamic, vibrant, growing business in an award-winning location. Foreign travel is an essential element of this role, as the position requires regular contracting, photography and product sourcing trips abroad. Apply now!
To apply to this role, please send your covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com