Traditional 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool, Sleeps 4
Situated in a private road just 5km from the center of the pretty marina town of Bodrum and 3km from beach resort of Bitez, is this traditional style villa which is ideal for a small family or couples wanting a relaxing villa outside of the main tourist areas.
The villa consists of lounge / dinner with stone fire place, separate kitchen, 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room. In the garden is a pool plus table and chairs, sun loungers and a built-in BBQ.
Bitez and Bodrum both offer a wide choice of shopping, eating and entertainment options. Bodrum has a marina and castle to explore whilst Bitez has a great beach with water sports and excursions around the coast. VillasBD001, BD002 and BD004 are all located on the same private road and can be booked together for larger groups.Car hire is recommended.
- Distance to beach3.6 km
- Nearest airportBodrum
- Distance to airport43km
- Nearest townBitez
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and Mini-Market
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant800m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Monday for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool size: Pool Size: 7.0 x 4.0m Pool Depth: 1.5m
- Internet Access: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining facilities, sun loungers, parasols and built in BBQ
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.6 km
- Nearest airport: Bodrum
- Distance to airport: 43km
- Nearest town: Bitez
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and Mini-Market
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 800m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 29 May£ 162.00 29 May - 26 June£ 266.00 26 June - 28 Aug.£ 353.00 28 Aug. - 01 Oct.£ 266.00 01 Oct. - 06 Nov.£ 162.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: