1 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Islamlar near Kalkan Town, Sleeps 2
This one bedroom villa is located in Islamlar; a village which is just over a 15-minute drive to Kalkan old town. It would suit couples looking for a romantic holiday.
The villa consists of an outdoor area with a private pool, two sun loungers, two chairs and an infinity pool. The double bedroom can be accessed through the patio doors and includes a table and two chairs. The bathroom with a separate shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub is separated from the bedroom by a beaded curtain. There is a small summer kitchen located in a separate building, with a fridge/freezer, a small stove, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster.
Car hire is recommended when staying in Islamlar, near Kalkan old town. The seaside town of Kas can be reached by car within thirty minutes. The historical Lycian sites make for a great day out. Islamlar is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday and to escape the crowds.
- Distance to beach8.9 km
- Nearest airportDalaman Airport
- Distance to airport1 hour and 55 minute drive
- Nearest townKalkan old town
- Distance to town16-minute drive
- Details on nearest shopsLocal shop
- Distance to nearest shops1.6 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant10-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 5 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Total number of rooms: 1
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool size: 5.3m x 3.5m. Depth 1.4m
- Pool private to the property
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Washing machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Two chairs, picnic bench, 2 sun loungers
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: There is also a Jacuzzi bathtub in the bathroom
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 8.9 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 17-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Dalaman Airport
- Distance to airport: 1 hour and 55 minute drive
- Nearest town: Kalkan old town
- Distance to town: 16-minute drive
- Details on nearest shops: Local shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.6 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10-minute walk
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 8.8 km
- Distance from the center: 8.7 km
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: £200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 77.00 01 May - 01 June£ 95.00 01 June - 16 Sept.£ 167.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 158.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 95.00 01 Nov. - 01 Dec.£ 77.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: