Selection of 1 & 2 Bedroom Luxury Villas with Plunge Pool, Sleeps 2-6
Holiday Highlights ~ Private pool ~ Access to sandy beach ~ Butler service, complimentary breakfast and access to spa
Set in luxurious resort surroundings coupled with views of the Burj Al Arab, these elegantly modern, comfortable one bedroom villas (DB004A) and two bedroom villas (DB004B) offer a quiet retreat where guests can relax and recharge. There are 19 villas in total collectively arranged in the style of an Arabian village with pathways leading to the villas. Each villa features beamed ceilings, and all are equipped with a spacious living room, sumptuous bedrooms and bathrooms featuring sunken bath. Outside guests have access to their own private courtyard garden complete with sun loungers, outside dining and your very own plunge pool. The 2km sandy beach is a short walking distance away.
For larger groups it is possible to take 2 villas next to each other to accommodate a larger group, connection would be via the garden.
- Complimentary Airport transfers to Dubai International airport.
- 24 hour butler service
- Complimentary afternoon tea served at your villa
- Half board with a choice of either breakfast, lunch or dinner daily during your stay
- Complimentary drinks between 18:00-20:00
- Access to large resort pool less than a couple of minutes’ walk away along with an adults’ only pool
- Use of 2km beach
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Complimentary access to Fitness and Spa facilities.
- Choice of 60 restaurants to dine out at or food options brought to your villa – organised by the butler
DINING, ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
There is a wide variety of resort entertainment and dining experiences to choose from including a choice of 60 restaurants ranging from International, Mediterranean, Asian, Gastro pub and something for the health conscious to name some of them. If your looking to enjoy a meal in the privacy of your own villa the room service menu offers a wide range of meals to select from. For activities and entertainment guests have unlimited access to the Wild Wadi Waterpark which is sure to keep the kids (and adults) entertained. The resort offers tennis, squash, beach volleyball, water sports, sailing, wind-surfing, scuba diving trip subject to an additional charge for some of the activities listed. Off site Golf can be arranged.
EXPLOREA wide variety of excursions and activities that can be organised. Here are some of the more popular ones:
- Desert Safari followed by evening BBQ dinner
- Daytime desert safari with sand boarding
- Dubai city tours
- Abu Dhabi day trip
- Burj Khalifa Observation deck
- Evening dinner cruise on a traditional dhow.
- See Dubai by sea plane
- Nearest airportDubai International Airport
- Distance to airport26.8 km
- Details on nearest shopsShopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantOn site
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay in late October - early November and late December - mid-January. 2 nights minimum all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 130m2 - 220m2
- Some units have sea views, others have lagoon views
- Pool is a plunge pool
- Children under 2 years old not permitted
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Pool private to the property
- Disabled access friendly
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun beds, dining table and chairs
- Lounge/living room
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Driving time to nearest beach: Short walking distance
- Nearest airport: Dubai International Airport
- Distance to airport: 26.8 km
- Details on nearest shops: Shopping Centre
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: On site
- Distance from the sea: 0 m
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Prices quoted occasionally may be subject to change at time of booking. A member of our team can re-confirm final price prior to booking.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 05 Jan.£ 3,586.00 05 Jan. - 08 Jan.£ 2,528.00 08 Jan. - 14 Jan.£ 1,887.00 14 Jan. - 13 Feb.£ 1,443.00 13 Feb. - 28 Mar.£ 2,044.00 28 Mar. - 12 Apr.£ 3,116.00 12 Apr. - 09 May£ 2,044.00 09 May - 01 Oct.£ 1,103.00 01 Oct. - 10 Oct.£ 1,443.00 10 Oct. - 24 Oct.£ 2,044.00 24 Oct. - 08 Nov.£ 3,116.00 08 Nov. - 04 Dec.£ 2,044.00 04 Dec. - 18 Dec.£ 1,443.00 18 Dec. - 26 Dec.£ 2,044.00 26 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 3,508.00 01 Jan. - 05 Jan.£ 4,658.00 05 Jan. - 08 Jan.£ 3,325.00 08 Jan. - 14 Jan.£ 2,266.00 14 Jan. - 13 Feb.£ 1,887.00 13 Feb. - 28 Mar.£ 2,436.00 28 Mar. - 12 Apr.£ 4,135.00 12 Apr. - 09 May£ 2,436.00 09 May - 01 Oct.£ 1,613.00 01 Oct. - 10 Oct.£ 1,887.00 10 Oct. - 24 Oct.£ 2,436.00 24 Oct. - 08 Nov.£ 4,135.00 08 Nov. - 04 Dec.£ 2,436.00 04 Dec. - 18 Dec.£ 1,887.00 18 Dec. - 26 Dec.£ 2,436.00 26 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 4,658.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: