Selection of 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kotor Bay, Sleeps 2-3
Forming part of a hamlet renovated from a 300 year old ruin is this selection of 1 bedroom apartments, set on the edge of the Lustica peninsula in the peaceful village of Klinci. Surrounded by olive and pomegranate groves and set high on a hillside, the apartments provide fantastic views of the countryside, Bay of Kotor and Adriatic sea. The apartments within the traditional stone buildings, built with modern touches, allow guests to relax in this undiscovered area of Montenegro.
Each apartment sleeps 2-3 people and is either on the ground or first floor. The apartments all consists of an open plan lounge and kitchen area with dining table. Off of the lounge is a double bedroom with A/C and a separate shower room. Apartments on the ground floor have a private terrace area, while the first floor apartments have balconies. Both areas are equipped with table and chairs. Within the development are 2 pools, a restaurant, car parking and BBQ, plus a shared TV room. All apartments offer breakfast option (supplement applies). While at the reception desk additional services such as laundry, ironing, local tours and excursions can be booked. A studio apartment (KT001C) and a 2-bedroom apartment (KT001D) are also available to book at this hamlet.
The location of the apartments lends itself incredibly well to exploring the local area, relaxing by the pool or enjoy a swim in the sea. Areas to explore include the towns around the Bay of Kotor, the famous destination of Sveti Stefan, the historical town of Budva and the National Park of Skadar Lake, which can all be reached within an hours’ drive. These apartments also makes for an ideal multi-centre holiday with Croatia. Car hire is recommended.
- Distance to beach9 km
- Nearest airportTivat. Dubrovnik is also possible.
- Distance to airportTivat: 25 minutes. Dubrovnik: 1.5 hours
- Nearest townRose village or Kotor Town
- Distance to town3 km to Rose village, 20 km to Kotor
- Details on nearest shopsMain supermarkets within driving distance
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantOn site
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 2 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Last renovated: 2015
- Total number of rooms: 11
- Area: 40 m2 - 80 m2
- Internet: Wifi in all communal area. Free of charge
- Car park: Private car parking area for 10 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool shared with other guests
- Laundry service
- BBQ: There are 2 BBQs
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa or camp-bed for 1 additional person
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Cot available: On request
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 9 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Tivat. Dubrovnik is also possible.
- Distance to airport: Tivat: 25 minutes. Dubrovnik: 1.5 hours
- Nearest town: Rose village or Kotor Town
- Distance to town: 3 km to Rose village, 20 km to Kotor
- Details on nearest shops: Main supermarkets within driving distance
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: On site
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 3 km
- Distance from the center: 20 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 15 Apr.£ 56.00 15 Apr. - 15 July£ 67.00 15 July - 15 Sept.£ 107.00 15 Sept. - 15 Oct.£ 67.00 15 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 56.00 01 Jan. - 15 Apr.£ 7.00 15 Apr. - 15 July£ 84.00 15 July - 15 Sept.£ 175.00 15 Sept. - 15 Oct.£ 84.00 15 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 67.00 01 Jan. - 15 Apr.£ 82.00 15 Apr. - 15 July£ 101.00 15 July - 15 Sept.£ 197.00 15 Sept. - 15 Oct.£ 101.00 15 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 78.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Select your travel datesFree Occupied Your selection