Studio Apartment with Shared Pools in Kotor Bay, Sleeps 2
A lovely top floor studio apartment with sea views set in an original 300 year old renovated stone building on the edge of the Lustica peninsula. The apartment is one of just 10 properties on this traditionally built holiday village, surrounded by olive and pomegranate groves, with stunning views of the Adriatic and Kotor Bay.
The studio apartment is set on the top floor (eaves) and has its own kitchenette and living area. A partially separated double bedroom and a shower room complete the apartment. There is a sea view balcony with table & chairs. Guests have access to 2 pools, a restaurant, car parking and BBQ, plus a shared TV room all on the resort. All apartments offer breakfast option (supplement applies). Additional services such as laundry and ironing can be arranged, while the reception can advise on and book local tours and excursions. A selection of 1 bedroom apartments (KT001) and a 2-bedroom apartment (KT001D) are also available to book at this hamlet.
Car hire is recommended at these apartments for exploring the local area. Popular destinations for day trips include the Bay of Kotor, Sveti Stefan, the historical town of Budva and Skadar Lake National Park, all within an hour of the apartments. These apartments also makes for an ideal multi-centre holiday with Croatia.
- Distance to beach9 km
- Nearest airportTivat. Dubrovnik is also possible.
- Distance to airportTivat: 25 minutes. Dubrovnik: 1.5 hours
- Nearest townRose village or Kotor Town
- Distance to town3 km to Rose village, 20 km to Kotor
- Details on nearest shopsMain supermarkets within driving distance
- Distance to nearest shops5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantOn site
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 2 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 65 m2
- Internet: Wifi in all communal area. Free of charge
- Car park: Private car parking area for 10 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Pool shared with other guests
- Laundry service
- BBQ: There are 2 BBQs
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double bed is located in a sleeping area partially separated from the living area, but not a fully separated bedroom.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 9 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Tivat. Dubrovnik is also possible.
- Distance to airport: Tivat: 25 minutes. Dubrovnik: 1.5 hours
- Nearest town: Rose village or Kotor Town
- Distance to town: 3 km to Rose village, 20 km to Kotor
- Details on nearest shops: Main supermarkets within driving distance
- Distance to nearest shops: 5 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: On site
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 3 km
- Distance from the center: 20 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 15 Apr.£ 64.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: