8 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Fanari on Mykonos, Sleeps 16
Holiday Highlights ~ Private infinity pool ~ Transfer included ~ Access to tennis courts, helipad and gym ~ Most bedrooms have private balconies ~ Concierge and chef service available ~
Located in a secluded, rocky area in the northern part of the island, this 8-bedroom fully air-conditioned luxury villa is in a lovely private spot in Fanari, overlooking the Aegean sea. Ideal for larger groups and families, the villa has a large terrace with outdoor eating area, infinity pool and outdoor bar with several private verandas. With its muted white and beige interiors, the villa exudes a peaceful ambience for a truly relaxing holiday. Located within a luxury 7-villa complex, the villa benefits from on-site security and shared access to a gym, tennis courts and a helipad. For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with neighbouring villas (MY002, MY003, MY004, MY006 and MY008), subject to availability.
The villa has three storeys with bedrooms on all levels. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen with bar, dining area and lounge with bilateral sliding doors leading to the pool and partially covered terrace. There is one double bedroom on this level, with its own en-suite shower room, TV, air-conditioning and private terrace overlooking the sea. On the lower ground floor, there are five double bedrooms (one with its own entrance) and each one has an en-suite shower room, air-conditioning and plasma TV. Four of the bedrooms have king sized beds, access to a private balcony and a large terrace. On the top floor, the master suite has a king sized bed, plasma TV, en suite shower room, private veranda with sunbeds and unobstructed sea views. Outdoors, guests can enjoy the sea water infinity pool, sun deck with hammocks and sunbeds, a large dining area, gardens and guest parking.
Transfers and personal drivers can be organised to/from the airport. Please enquire at time of booking. If interested in hiring a car, it is recommended to organise this at the destination, although there are limited taxis available on the island. Guests can take advantage of the Concierge Services to book a private chef, yacht charters or other sporting activities. Beach lovers can visit the popular Super Paradise Beach and guests interested in experience Mykonons' world renowned nightlife first hand can venture into Mykonos Town.
- Distance to beach3.5 km
- Nearest airportMykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport8 km
- Nearest townTourlos
- Distance to town2.6 km
- Details on nearest shopsMarket
- Distance to nearest shops2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3.5 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 16
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 16
- Minimum stay: 5 nights minimum stay in July and August. 4 nights minimum stay for all other seasons.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Check-in Comments: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
- Area: 450 m2
- Welcome basket with local delicacies provided.
- Cot and high chair included in price
- Shared facilities with 6 other villas: gym, helipad and tennis court.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 80 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Mini bar
- Tennis court
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sunbeds, sunloungers, sofas, bar, hammocks, dining tables with chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: One bedroom has its own entrance
- Number of double bedrooms: 8
- Total number of bedrooms: 8
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 8
- Total number of bathrooms: 8
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bathrooms are en-suites
Staff on site /available
- Discreet daily cleaning provided.
- Security provided during the hours 21:00-06:00
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Mykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport: 8 km
- Nearest town: Tourlos
- Distance to town: 2.6 km
- Details on nearest shops: Market
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3.5 km
- Distance from the sea: 3.5 km
- Distance from the center: 2.6 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Arrival transfer provided (one per booking)
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €2000 - Please note: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
05 May - 08 June£ 1,369.00 08 June - 01 July£ 2,005.00 01 July - 06 July£ 2,005.00 06 July - 11 Aug.£ 3,460.00 11 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 2,005.00 01 Sept. - 08 Sept.£ 2,005.00 08 Sept. - 12 Oct.£ 1,369.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.