9 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Fanari on Mykonos, Sleeps 18
Holiday Highlights ~ Private heated infinity pool ~ Two terraces, sun deck and private verandas ~ Transfer included ~ Access to tennis courts, helipad and gym ~ Concierge and chef service available
Luxury, design and location are the highlights of this exquisite villa. Located in a secluded area in the northern part of the island, this 9-bedroom fully air-conditioned luxury villa has incredible panoramic views over the Aegean sea, an abundance of outdoor space and is the perfect getaway for large groups seeking a secluded holiday destination. Ideal for special occasions and events, the villa is spread across 3 storeys with two terraces, several private verandas and a sun deck. With soft-edged exteriors, warm tones and clean lines within, the villa exudes a modern sensibility paired with a boho chic design. Located within a luxury 7-villa complex in Fanari, the villa benefits from on-site security and shared access to a gym, tennis courts and a helipad. For large families or groups looking to holiday together this villa can be booked with neighbouring villas (MY002, MY003, MY006, MY007 and MY008), subject to availability.
On the ground floor, the villa consists of an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with bilateral sliding doors, bringing the outside in, with direct access to the pool and partially covered terrace. There are two double bedrooms on this level, each with a king sized bed, TV, en-suite shower room and private veranda. On the lower ground floor, there are five double bedrooms, each with an en-suite shower room, TV and private veranda. Two of the bedrooms on this level also benefit from their own lounge area. On the top floor, there are two additional double bedrooms each with a king sized bed, TV, en suite shower room and private veranda. Outside there are several options for guests seeking a relaxing refuge in the sunshine. The heated infinity pool, with its underwater bar, is surrounded by a large terrace, with an outdoor lounge and dining area. Each bedroom has its own private outdoor space and the top level of the villa benefits from a large, multi-level sun deck, BBQ area and bar where guests can enjoy a freshly prepared meal, a cold drink and the breathtaking panoramic sea views.
Transfers and personal drivers can be organised to/from the airport. Please enquire at time of booking. If interested in hiring a car, it is recommended to organise this at the destination, although there are limited taxis available on the island. Guests can take advantage of the Concierge Services to book yacht charters or other sporting activities. Beach lovers can visit the popular Super Paradise Beach and also stay late into the evening to experience Mykonos’ world renowned nightlife first hand.
- Distance to beach3.5 km
- Nearest airportMykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport8 km
- Nearest townTourlos
- Distance to town2.6 km
- Details on nearest shopsMarket
- Distance to nearest shops2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3.5 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 18
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 18
- Minimum stay: 7 nights minimum stay in July and August. 4 nights minimum stay for all other seasons.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Check-in Comments: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form
- Welcome basket with local delicacies provided.
- Cot and high chair included in price
- Shared facilities with 6 other villas: gym, helipad and tennis court.
- Infinity pool with underwater bar
- Concierge Service provided
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Change of linen and towels twice a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 90 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Mini bar
- Tennis court
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sunbeds, sunloungers, sofas, bar, relaxation area with hammocks, massage area and dining tables with chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 9
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 9
- Total number of bathrooms: 9
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bathrooms are en-suite
Staff on site /available
- Discreet daily cleaning
- Security during the hours 21:00-06:00
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 3.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minute drive
- Nearest airport: Mykonos International Airport
- Distance to airport: 8 km
- Nearest town: Tourlos
- Distance to town: 2.6 km
- Details on nearest shops: Market
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3.5 km
- Distance from the sea: 3.5 km
- Distance from the center: 2.6 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Arrival transfer provided (one per booking)
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- All additional extras are payable locally. Please see 'Additional Services' tab for details.
- Tourist tax: The fee runs between €0.50 and €4 per night, based on the official rating of the accommodation booked, and guests are required to pay the tax at check-in.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €2000 - Please note: At check-in, guests must pay the security deposit by cash or credit card and must also complete an authorisation form.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 1,598.00 01 June - 25 June£ 2,483.00 25 June - 04 July£ 3,987.00 04 July - 16 Aug.£ 6,200.00 16 Aug. - 08 Sept.£ 5,315.00 08 Sept. - 19 Sept.£ 3,987.00 19 Sept. - 02 Oct.£ 2,483.00 02 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 1,598.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Date by which notification is received:
Up to 30 days prior to arrival date
Charge of the deposit
30 days or less prior to arrival date
Charge of full stay (100%)
No show or early departure
Charge of full stay (100%)
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Guests will have the option to enjoy authentic, themed menus in the comfort of their villa. A variety of packages for all tastes are available, created from scratch by their own private chef and assistant.
Private transfers are available to guests wishing to explore the island further afield in a convenient and comfortable mode of transport.
Guests can enjoy water sports and other activities on the island, as well as yoga classes in the privacy of their own villa, all organised on their behalf.
Guests can have spa treatments, massage and beauty treatments arranged for them within the privacy of their villa or in one of the luxury spas located on the island.
Guests wishing to host their special event or wedding in Greece can utilise the event planning services on offer by simply choosing their preferred villa and leaving the details to the professionals. Event planners, decorators and consultants will provide a bespoke service for all types of events, wedding ceremonies, receptions and even honeymoons.
Local activities / Other services
Guests can have yacht charters, island hopping, helicopter rides and cultural excursions planned for them during their stay.
Concierge specialists aim to provide a high level of service to guests ensuring their needs are met, such as arranging grocery pre-stocking services, butlers, spa treatments, luxury car rentals, restaurant reservations and more.