This stunning boutique hotel is located in the newly developed resort town of Jebel Sifah, less than an hour's drive from the Omani capital of Muscat. Nestled between white sand beaches and the majestic Hajjar mountains, guests will enjoy the pretty surroundings whilst relaxing by the lovely pool. The hotel food is very popular and we recommend guests purchase the half board option at the time of booking.
This beautiful hotel with its’ friendly staff, offers guests a perfect base from which to explore this part of the Arabian Peninsula through the various excursions on offer both inland and out to sea.
A sumptuous Buffet Breakfast is included with all stays in Jebel Sifah. It is possible to stay in the hotel on a half board basis with meals in the Al Sabla restaurant for a price of £24 per person per night(excluding drinks) or, if preferred, guests can opt to eat in one of the restaurants elsewhere in the resort.
Al Sabla Restaurant
Al Sabla is a term used to describe the social centre of an Omani village. The all-day dining restaurant offers a unique blend of international and regional flavours, serving an American breakfast buffet as well as a daily themed dinner buffet in addition to an à la carte menu
As Sammak - Seafood Restaurant
As Sammak is just a few minutes' walk from the Hotel, located on the beach just metres from the waves and offers classic seafood specialities in a truly unique setting.
The Captain's Lounge & Bar
Situated directly on the Marina, the Captain's Lounge & Bar is the perfect place to sit back and watch the world go by as you enjoy a gourmet coffee or a cool drink. In the evenings, the bar transforms into a lively night-spot with music and entertainment.
The Breeze Bar is located alongside the swimming pool of the Hotel and offers refreshing pool-side snacks, fresh juices and cool drinks.
What to do
The hotel offers a superb range of excursions to guests but these are by no means the only distractions on offer. A number of recreational activities are available on the spot and these include:
- Gymnasium & Fitness Centre
- Beach Volleyball
- Billiards Table
- Snorkelling & Scuba diving trips
- Outdoor Pool with Jacuzzi
Of course, Jebel Sifah is surrounded by an incredible coastline so there is always the option of the beach or, if you really want to take it easy, there's nothing stopping you luxuriating by the pool.
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: Minimum stay of 4 nights of the Christmas and New Year Period
- Arrival days: Any
- Check-in: Aafter 14:00
- Check-out: Before 12:00
- Gift Shop on site
- Gym/Fitness centre available.
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): All rooms offer individually controlled air conditioning,
- Pool shared with other guests
- Mini bar
- Kid's pool
- Laundry service
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- 55 rooms and suites available
- All rooms have a view of the marina and swimming pool.
- 25 guest rooms are available
- 30 Marina suites are available of which 4 are suitable for disabled use
- Marina Suites include a separate bedroom and living area.
- Information on bedrooms: All rooms offer the following amenities: 24hr in-room dining, WiFi Internet access, ID telephone and voicemail, LCD television with Satellite, Fully serviced mini-bar, In-room safe, Hairdryer, Individually controlled air conditioning, Pillow menu, Iron & Ironing board, Laundry & dry-cleaning services, Bathrobes & slippers, In-room games (on request) and Tea & Coffee making facilities
Staff on site /available
- Nurse available on site and Medical centre 1km away
- Baby sitting service
- 24 hours reception service
- 24 hour concierge service
Information on Location
- The hotel is located on the beach.
- Nearest airport: Muscat International
- Distance to airport: 65 km
- Nearest town: Muscat
- Distance to town: 45 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- On the seaside
- Breakfast is included with all prices
- Children under 12 dine free with one paying adult
- 2 children below the age of 12 can be accommodated in a Marina Suite. Extra beds will be charged at a rate of £34 per bed per day. Please advise at time of booking if additional beds are required
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per nightPrices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: